The High Bidder Club holds liquidation sales in Silent Bid format.
Watch for announcements about xtra Pop Up Sales in between our regular sales
so you do not miss out on the Fun & Bargains.
All items have a low starting bid, some as low as $5.00 !!
Open for Preview Friday & Saturday before each sale.
Final Bidding starts @ 6:00 pm on Monday night.
Can't Make the sale? Leave us a proxy bid for the Items You Want.
Just call Jeffrey @ 205-369-6700 or Kristopher @ 205-335-2335 and tell us which lot you are interested in
and what your maximum bid is.
The High Bidder Club personnel will bid on your behalf up to your maximum bid amount just as if you were there.
If you win an item we will call to let you know you won and when to come pay and pick it up.
High Bidder Club Terms and Conditions
1) We are a Private Club and you must become a member to participate. Attending or Participating in the Sale constitutes becoming a member and your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2) Persons wishing to participate in our Sale must first register for a bidder number.
3) Final bidding starts @ 6:00 pm am on Monday night.
4) The final, confirmed bid on each item will be the highest bid placed prior to declaring that item SOLD. We reserve the right to request from a bidder confirmation of available funds, such as a deposit or bank letter of credit, to support the validity of any bids.
5) We reserve the right to hold the bidding open for any item which does not receive the starting bid prior to the scheduled closing time of that item. If the bidding is held open on any item, the winning bid on that item will then be the first bid that meets or exceeds the starting bid.
6) By placing a bid, you are making a legally binding and irrevocable agreement to purchase the item at a price equal to your bid. If your bid is the high bid, you are legally obligated to purchase the item at that price.
7) Winning bidders must make payment to the cashier immediately following the conclusion of the Sale. Winning proxy bidders will be notified by a staff member as soon as possible following conclusion of the Sale. Failure to make payment as required will cancel your bid and the item will be resold or scheduled for sale at a future Sale.
8) Acceptable methods of payments include cash, check with bank letter of credit, debit or credit card.
9) The winning bidder becomes the owner of the item at the close of the Sale, and from then on bears the risk of damage to or loss of the item.
10) We are unable to grant refunds or accept returns. All items are out for your inspection prior to the sale. It is the bidders responsibility to check and inspect the items prior to placing any bid. All sales are final!